The ideal candidate is an experienced and enthusiastic Business Analysis professional who is able to translate business and technical requirements into Agile user stories and Smarter Working business solutions using Google and Appsbroker technologies.
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills are required to exhibit a depth of knowledge about business problems and then relay that into business solutions. Technical knowledge is advantageous and a keen interest to learn is essential. As a Business Analyst you will work closely with the Appsbroker development team to act as an internal Product Owner; the voice of the customer internally.
You will be responsible for building relationships with key customer contacts during Discovery and Analysis and you will be their “voice” when working with Appsbroker development teams during delivery. You will quickly grow your knowledge of Google’s Cloud Platform and Appsbroker’s solution capabilities so that you can translate the technology into end user benefits.
Responsibilities & Typical Activities
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and facilitating requirements elicitation workshops; leading engagement with stakeholders to model the business benefits and risks
- Crafting user stories with detailed conditions of satisfaction for business, functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Working closely with Technical professionals to define Smarter Working solutions
- Understanding business benefit and dependencies to help the customer prioritise their product backlog
- Answering day to day questions from the development team and clarifying requirements
- Developing long term relationships with senior stakeholders and technical advocates within customer organisation
- Assisting customers to understand an Agile approach and its benefits
- Support the sales team in a client facing capacity in presales activity
- Creating and delivering presentations to demonstrate how delivered features meet client needs
- Helping to evolve the Business Analysis function by sharing knowledge and skills and actively looking for opportunities to continuously improve the team’s performance
- Checking delivered features against their conditions of satisfaction and assisting in testing activity when required
- Travel to customer sites
- Requirements elicitation and management, process mapping and documentation of As, Is Is and To Be processes
- In a customer facing capacity such as a pre-sales, service support, consultancy
- Use of industry standard methodologies such as Agile, Lean etc.
- Experience in product development and behaviour driven development is advantageous
- Cloud Computing and enterprise IT is advantageous
- System and software delivery principles
- Relevant qualifications within this field are desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving and whole systems thinking
- Stakeholder management
- Logical and methodical in approach
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) & interpersonal skills - articulate and persuasive
- Proactive in approach to customer care
- Ability to work hard and deliver results to tight deadlines
- Collaborative approach to working within a fast paced organisation
- Commercial awareness
Line Manager: Business Analysis Team Lead
Location: Old Town, Swindon
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Dependent on Experience
To apply please submit your CV - thank you.