Appsbroker Consulting Ltd collaborates with Google to ensure some of the biggest businesses in Britain harness the power of cloud technology. We also develop cutting edge business applications tailored to the unique requirements of our clients. We are a dynamic team. We work hard and have fun with a great team culture. We recognise that happy & fulfilled employees are more productive and will go the extra mile!
The projects and technologies we work with are changing the way business collaborates, communicates and makes decisions. This is a great opportunity to be part of the future model for business success. We offer a fast-paced and challenging environment offering you the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the success and rapid growth of the business.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage technology enabled transformation project for our enterprise clients.
The applicant should have delivered high impact projects to large organisations, being able to exhibit the characteristics required to deliver successful outcomes for our clients and Appsbroker.
Project management responsibilities include delivering projects on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, planning, budgeting, analysis and problem solving.
The successful project managers will be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee working with internal stakeholders and our clients for a successful outcome.
- Working with Appsbroker colleagues and clients to coordinate the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Managing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring any changes in scope are documented and approved as agreed as part of the project governance procedures
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Work with colleagues to develop a project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage Risks and Issues, putting in place strategies to overcome
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to adapt to new technologies first hand experience of G Suite and other Google technologies preferred
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum delivery environment beneficial
What Our Romanian Office Offers You
- Professional development and skill training in the latest technologies
- Working for major international brands and within a close but international team
- A fun flexible working atmosphere in a modern office
- Motivating salary
- Intensive and continuous training with Google certifications.
- Opportunity to visit the UK office for training and project work
- In work benefits that come into effect after you probation
Line Manager: Country Manager
Location: Iasi, Romania
Job Type: Permanent Full Time