We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage technology enabled transformation project for our enterprise clients. The applicant should have delivered high impact projects to large organisations, being able to exhibit the characteristics required to deliver successful outcomes for our clients and Appsbroker.
Project management responsibilities include delivering projects on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, planning, budgeting, analysis and problem solving.
The successful project managers will be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee working with internal stakeholders and our clients for a successful outcome.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working with Appsbroker colleagues and clients to coordinate the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Managing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring any changes in scope are documented and approved as agreed as part of the project governance procedures
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Work with colleagues to develop a project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage Risks and Issues, putting in place strategies to overcome
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Skills & Experience
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to adapt to new technologies first hand experience of G Suite and other Google technologies preferred
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum delivery environment beneficial
Line Manager: Head Of Project Delivery
Location: Old Town, Swindon
Job Type: Permanent Full Time (No Contractors, Please)
Salary: £45.000 - £55.000 Dependent upon experience
To apply please submit your CV - thank you.