Senior front end web Developer with relevant experience in the following client / browser technologies:
- HTML / HTML5 (cross-browser/platform valid markup)
- CSS / CSS3
- Chrome Developer tools
- Experience integrating with backend server technologies using AJAX
As a senior front end developer in the team (reporting to the Front End Lead) you will design and communicate user interfaces for web applications, and be able to turn these requirements into Agile stories/sprints. You will need to work independently and as part of a team to deliver functional and well tested user interfaces using the relevant browser technologies.
- Working in small Agile teams with other developers, project managers and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly to team members
- Ability to meet deadlines and delivering tested code
- Ability to estimate time to complete tasks based on stories / requirements
- SASS / LESS
- EcmaScript 5, EcmaScript 6 and EcmaScript 7 knowledge
- React & Flux
- AngularJS or other MVC, MVVM, MV* frameworks
- HTML5 API experience
- Git experience
- Gulp, Bower, npm, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor for web development, testing,
- Deployment and Test Driven Development.
- Eclipse, IntelliJ, Sublime Text, Coda experience
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator for design, icons, images, mockups.
What Our Romanian Office Offers You
- Professional development and skill training in the latest technologies
- Working for major international brands and within a close but international team
- A fun flexible working atmosphere in a modern office
- Motivating salary
- Intensive and continuous training with Google certifications.
- Opportunity to visit the UK office for training and project work
- In work benefits that come into effect after you probation
Line Manager: Front End Lead
Location: Iasi, Romania
Job Type: Permanent Full Time