The successful candidate will be passionate about building and delivering a professional testing capability, self motivated and proactive in keeping abreast of the latest technologies and tools.
To work closely with business analysts, developers and other testers in an agile environment to ensure business functionality is tested in accordance with testing capability. To support the business requirements for the provision of system testing services. To support business related test activity in terms of communications to and from the business test representatives and ensuring the Test Lead that key test issues are managed or escalated as necessary.
- Creating test scripts and performing test execution, both manual and automated.
- In addition to functional testing, the Senior Test Analyst will be responsible for quality assurance of non‐functional areas.
- Ensure you follow appropriate methods, procedures and techniques to successfully complete assigned tasks within committed timeframes and standards
- Provide testing technically support and coaching for junior members of the testing team.
- Contribute to the building of a testing framework and supporting processes.
- Work within an agile testing environment and champion agile testing
- Execute and support the automated testing strategy
- Support the test team lead in task estimation, planning and test analysis
- Work in a collaborative manner with Business Analysts, Developers and Support Engineers to deliver high quality testing outputs for projects and products in an agile delivery environment.
- Working within an Agile development team(s), the Test Analyst is responsible for the development and continual refining of functional and nonfunctional testing, both manual and automated.
- Reviewing acceptance criteria (i.e. behaviours) for accuracy, clarity and completeness
- Performing manual tests, recording the results and raising defects
- Developing and executing automated smoke tests
- Experience in software testing as a Test Analyst
- Ability to create quality test scripts, acceptance tests and to be able to execute these tests and report issues.
- Using system documentation to identify test conditions and develop test cases and test scripts.
- A good understanding of the principles of functional and non‐functional testing, and a track‐record of testing
- Hands‐on testing experience within a whole range of functional testing including UAT, acceptance and system testing, regression testing, both manual and automated testing
- Experience in automated testing and use of automated test tools
- Experience in working with at least one automated testing tool, plus an interest in working with Open Source testing tools like Selenium
- Experience managing, logging and tracking defects from open to close
- High level analytical and problem solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to investigate complex issues and make informed decisions about them when written guidelines are not necessarily available
- Experienced in manual testing, recording the results and raising defects
- Worked in an agile testing environment and familiar with SCRUM and testing within a SCRUM team
- Has experience in testing front end solutions and technologies for web sites and web applications
- Test script development and execution within multiple contexts of the product
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a passion for working in highly collaborative environments
- Experience and knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development testing and tools such as Cucumber
- Experience with performance testing and frameworks such as JMeter
- Working knowledge of testing solutions using HTML / CSS, HTML5 / CSS3
- Experience with systems interface and back end systems testing such as databases.
- Experience and knowledge of Google App Engine testing
- Experience and knowledge of Cloud app testing
What Our Romanian Office Offers You
- Professional development and skill training in the latest technologies
- Working for major international brands and within a close but international team
- A fun flexible working atmosphere in a modern office
- Motivating salary
- Intensive and continuous training with Google certifications.
- Opportunity to visit the UK office for training and project work
- In work benefits that come into effect after you probation
Line Manager: Software Development Manager
Location: Iasi, Romania
Job Type: Permanent Full Time