Appsbroker Consulting Ltd collaborates with Google to ensure some of the biggest businesses in Britain harness the power of cloud technology. We also develop cutting edge business applications tailored to the unique requirements of our clients. We are a dynamic team. We work hard , have fun and enjoy a great team culture. We recognise that happy & fulfilled employees are more productive and will go the extra mile!
This position is an opportunity to play a pivotal part in the next wave of our growth in the Financial Services Sector. Traditionally the banking industry has not embraced public cloud technology and this a perfect moment to get ahead of the pack by being involved in one of the first systems built for a consortium of major European banks upon Google Cloud Platform technology. The system is a Capital Markets MiFID II Sales & Trading workflow, compliance and regulatory reporting system. It’s fair to say that the project and technologies (such as Container Engines and Google Cloud SQL) are changing the way that the financial services sector is creating applications
The SDM will manage the complete service lifecycle from service transition for system go-live in January 2017. You will need to measure, report on and maintain our SLAs and KPIs where applicable. You will also be responsible for achieving and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by cultivating exceptional working relationships with our customer’s key stakeholders that earn their trust and confidence that a first class service will be delivered at all times.
The service you will be providing consists of a 24*5 operational level 2 and level 3 support service. In addition there will be the management (in an agile manner) of a backlog of code and config level changes and improvements to the platform. Your role will complement the service desk manager and incident manager who will be responsible for the day to day activities of the service team.
In addition to the above you will also be responsible for the support revenues and renewals, you are also responsible for the P&L for your accounts and the services provided to them. You will also work with the Sales team to identify new opportunities and customer growth.
As this is a new service, there is plenty of scope to define, own and evolve the service management processes. Build great, customer relationships and lead continual service improvement initiatives.
- Carry out customer facing service delivery manager activities for a compliance and reporting system built on Google Cloud cloud technology for a consortium UK Banks.
- Act as an operational escalation point for in-house a who will be dedicated to this platform.
- Report on SLAs & KPIs and work closely with the service team to ensure compliance.
- Work closely with the Appsbroker service desk manager and incident manager to ensure key customer stakeholders are managed in the event service disruption.
- Manage and agree the priority/delivery of a backlog of change requests to be carried out by the 3rd line software engineering team.
- Agree release and maintenance schedules with the Banks’ Service Delivery teams.
- Chair regular operational and strategic service reviews.
- Manage continual service improvement contract obligations.
- Lead customer satisfaction, complaints and tracking benefits of our services.
- Responsible and accountable for contract renewals and the customer P&L.
- Identification of new opportunities and potential service revenue growth.
Desired Skills & Experience
B2B Service Delivery Management within the financial sector. Experience with either front-office sales and trading applications, compliance or surveillance monitoring or Regulatory Reporting platforms within a Capital Markets environment would be ideal.
Experience (and qualifications) of ITIL aligned service management operations, ideally involving remote support teams for application platforms.
Evidence of service transition and defining Service Delivery management processes for new applications.
Demonstrable experience of managing application support operations for bespoke software developments or highly customised COTS software solutions.
The acumen to ensure that services for which you are responsible reflect our commercial agreements.
Experience of running and managing a customer P&L.
Line Manager: Head Of Service Management
Location: London, occasional travel to both our service centre in Iasi, Romania and Appsbroker’s Head Office in Swindon.
Job Type: Permanent Full Time (No Contractors, Please)
Salary: Dependent upon experience
To apply please submit your CV - thank you.