The projects and technologies we work with are changing the way business collaborates, communicates and makes decisions. This is a great opportunity to be part of the future model for business success. We offer a fast-paced and challenging environment offering you the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the success and rapid growth of the business.
In the next 12 months we have an exciting roadmap of expansion of our support and operations services. These include on-boarding new Google cloud Platform Infrastructure Services and a major new financial services platform. Both require us to evolve and expand our current operations.
The successful candidate will be a team player, well-motivated, and obsessed with delivering the contracted services to our customers along with an incredible customer service experience. The candidate will have the ability to prioritise a number of different tasks at the same time without loosing focus of the key objectives. As a member of the Appsbroker team. you will demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and are willing to push yourself out of your comfort zone .
The Service manager will have overall ownership of the service delivery activities delivery by the teams you will manage. You will act as point of escalation for issues coming from the team and customers.
The position is to be performed consistently with the values and best practices of Appsbroker.
As the Service Manager, you will have ownership and be accountable for the operations and management of the support teams. These teams carry out Level 2 incident management right through to infrastructure operations, Level 3 code level bug fix, test and deployment.
As well as owning the live service you will play a pivotal role in the evolution and scaling of our service. In particular for creating new process and evolving existing processes where necessary, service implementation, development of operational support plans, critical issue resolution, customer support regular reviews and internal operations program management. You will also contribute to the long-term operational strategy and support model and continuous improvements of business processes in line with our implemented standards and best practices. You will be able to talk confidently about our strategic offerings and the Google technology that powers it.
With a mission to delight our customers, as your team is the face of Appsbroker to many of our customers, we want their support experience to set new standards, as our products do on top of the Google technology. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products and services, from Appsbroker’s ever increasing portfolio of bespoke applications, new managed services and SaaS solutions created by our in-house technical teams to Google’s services and infrastructure.
The Service Manager will manage the complete life-cycle of our operational services, from service transition, monitoring service levels, managing long running technical issues through to resolution & major incidents. You will need to measure, report on and maintain our SLAs and KPI’s where applicable, assist the service team with managing escalations and out of scope service requests. You will also be responsible for achieving and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction along with exceptional working relationships with our customer’s key stakeholders and gain their trust and confidence that a first class service will be delivered at all times.
- Responsibility for 3rd & 4th line support activities for Appsbroker Cloud Software Applications, Cloud Infrastructure Managed Services and G-Suite. Manage all aspects of our service operations including problem management, major incidents and escalation management
- Monitor, manage, and lead the team to achieve customer SLAs and a high level of customer satisfaction with our services.
- Be accountable for our business’ Key Performance Indicators such as cost per ticket and first time fix. Identify and improve program performance KPIs/OLA (e.g. Customer Satisfaction, Resolution Rate, Reduce Customer Effort).
- Take responsibility for implementing strategies that address customer support/user experience issues and drive business success.
- Manage the recruitment and on-going performance of your team members.
- Be customer supervision of service reviews and escalations.Manage the resolution of service disruption and software bugs with Appsbroker engineering teams and Google.
- Monitor and manage the profitability of our services - raising and implementing remedial action for those that are cost
- Be responsible for the processes and management of change control and release / deployments for our live services.
- Manage the overall business support strategy to ensure all end-to-end operations are ready for launches, and product and service changes.
- Lead customer satisfaction and tracking benefits of our services.
- Identification of new opportunities and potential service revenue growth
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing application support operations ideally working with software developers or similar technical resolution teams.
- Evidence of establishing a new desk or significant re-structure / expansion an existing is important
- Experience (and qualifications) of ITIL aligned service management operations and working with remote support teams.
- Exposure to industry standard change and software release management processes.
- Managing transition processes for bespoke software Application support experience
- Experience of managing and improving SLA’s and KPI’s including identifying and managing remedial activity and service improvement
- Management of senior service delivery stakeholders within customers, ideally in a B2B service
- Proven track record of leading the major incident management processes.
- The acumen to ensure that services for which you are responsible reflect our commercial agreements. This would include ensuring your teams only provide services within the scope of support agreements.
- Experience directly managing vendors or other large scale call center experience.
- Accountability to measurable output in a continuous improvement environment.
- Strong analytical and structured problem solving capabilities.
- Exceptional leadership, management, communication and collaboration skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of support operations management experience in consumer support with an online service product.
- People management experience. Customer facing, Strong Business process and project management experience.
What Our Romanian Office Offers You
- Professional development and skill training in the latest technologies
- Working for major international brands and within a close but international team
- A fun flexible working atmosphere in a modern office
- Motivating salary
- Intensive and continuous training with Google certifications.
- Opportunity to visit the UK office for training and project work
- In work benefits that come into effect after you probation
Line Manager: Head of Support
Location: Iasi, Romania
Job Type: Permanent Full Time