Are you looking for us?
Are you looking to join an award winning sales team? Here at Appsbroker we are looking for sales professionals who want to create transformational business outcomes with the prospects using data analytics, agile applications and cutting edge cloud architectures that drive lasting change within their organisation.
Appsboker is Google’s largest Managed Services Partner in Europe. We deliver leading-edge cloud professional and applications services to some of the world’s most exciting brands, in sectors from retail through manufacturing to finance. We are in a very exciting period of growth and we need exceptional sales professionals to help drive further expansion. We believe the combination of new digital business models and the adoption of Consumer technologies in the workplace is creating a revolution. We are leading this revolution for some of the biggest brands in the UK.
We provide an exceptionally engaging employee environment with an emphasis on fun and creativity across all of our activities. We are made up of like-minded individuals who collectively and consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. If you live and breathe Sales, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a New Business Hunter to lead the development and scaling of new accounts in addition to expanding existing relationships with large brands into major activities, whilst maintaining our impressive relationship with Google.
Are we looking for you?
We are transforming enterprise customers in partnership with Google. Delivering Digital Transformation through Data Analytics, Application Development, Infrastructure transformation and Extreme Cloud. You will find, develop and close opportunities in order to meet and exceed customers’ business expectations. Initially your customer base will be a subset of existing large Appsbroker customers who have some cloud products and are looking to grow their cloud estate and new customers that have substantial growth potential.
Our clients are ambitious organisations with a desire to lead in their industries. We serve them with complex enterprise solutions delivered through an agile, lightweight design approach leveraging the best of Google’s platforms.
We are looking for strong Cloud Strategy expertise in addition to technical expertise in cloud and virtualization platforms, operating systems, infrastructure automation and application hosting technologies
Skills that come naturally to you…
- Drive a Cloud & Services target focused on new client acquisition
- Manage full sales cycle
- Proactively generate, qualify and close new business with new logos as well as existing customer base
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
- Develop and build targeted account plans, resulting in a robust business growth pipeline
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to ensure retention and growth in spend
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary
- Be able to travel as required by the business
- Build strong internal relationships by working closely with the Pre Sales Solutions and Engineering team to achieve success
- Deliver presentations internally and externally regarding the Cloud and Managed Services value proposition
- Deliver target GM against an annual target set by the business tracked on a quarterly basis
- Develop and grow new clients
- Experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- 3+ years quota-carrying Technology Sales experience preferably a cloud and/or managed or professional services provider
- Experience within the core fundamentals of cloud and managed services in particular Data, IaaS and PaaS (preferably with managed hosting and public cloud e.g. Azure, Google and/or AWS)
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Persistence, Integrity and Coachability
- Proven track record in solution selling, preferably with exposure to MEDDICC or Miller Heiman or evidence of desire to learn such methodologies.
- Broad understanding of customer needs; business cases and how customers use cloud technology
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Able to identify customers problems and help solve their problems with technology solutions
- Must be able to clearly demonstrate closing £300,000+ deals
- Demonstrated consultative selling approach with clients at CXO level, demonstrating building relationships and building scale in a client
- BA/BSC Degree (preferred)
- Possess aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- High EQ and self-aware
Appsbroker is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
As an applicant please review our privacy statement: https://www.appsbroker.com/privacy-policy