Are you looking for us?
Appsbroker is Google’s largest MSP in Europe. Specialists in GCP and we are delighted to be Google’s Partner of the Year; Application Development. Our expertise in Data, Application development, Infrastructure and Managed Services helps us to solve problems for some of the world’s most exciting brands using Google Cloud Technology.We are in a very exciting period of growth and we need more high calibre wonderful professionals to help drive further expansion across our Engineering offering.
Are we looking for you?
As a Cloud Security Consultant you will be experienced with the shared responsibility model for Cloud, Information and Data Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance. You will be familiar with security compliance towards Public Cloud delivery services as well as managing or supporting the implementation of ISO 27001 and associated management systems, ISO Standards, GDPR etc.
You would love to learn more about GCP or are already an established practitioner with the platform in your current role
Skills that come naturally to you…
- Public Cloud exposure (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Extensive knowledge of cloud and information security controls
- Understanding of Data Protection / GDPR / ISO 27701
- Understanding of PCI, CSA and CIA Standards
- Integration with SIEM, vulnerability assessment tooling, etc
- Understanding of DevOps, security consulting towards migration projects or when reviewing architecture
The Role (80%)
Appsbroker is dynamic and the role is varied so you’ll get involved in a wide range of activities but here are the main things we’ll need you to do:Join project and pre-sales teams as a public cloud (GCP) security SME and design documentation.
- Consulting with end clients on all elements of governance and security controls, ensuring our solutions incorporate these requirements
- Leading the client on best practice, within modern cloud engagements. Helping clients embrace the new cloud tech, in a safe way
- Managing or supporting the implementation of ISO 27001 and/or other project/s related to Information Security, Data Protection, security governance, strategy, risk assessments and management
- Strong understanding of IT solutions/infrastructure
- Rapidly analyse client situations and tailor appropriate responses to fit them.
- Able to think commercially, whilst also able to see where to add value
- 25 days holiday
- Google Certification Path
- 4 x salary life assurance
- Contributory pension
- Opportunity to join our Vitality Health Insurance scheme
- Flexible working and work from home
- Electric car lease scheme
- Work From Home
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
Appsbroker is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
As an applicant please review our privacy statement: https://www.appsbroker.com/privacy-policy