Appsbroker is Google’s largest Premier Partner in Europe. We deliver leading-edge cloud professional and applications services to some of the world’s most exciting brands, in sectors from retail through automotive to finance. The company provides an interesting and engaging environment with an emphasis on fun and creativity across all of its activities, full of like-minded individuals who balance working hard with playing hard.
Appsbroker’s managed services are located in Iasi, Romania, with our headquarters based in Swindon, Wiltshire. There are also offices in London. Appsbroker employees also enjoy – access to a ski chalet and its own island off the coast of Wales, where colleagues engage in a range of fun activities such as bike polo.
It is a fit for you if you….
- Thrive on giving a great support experience to customers, managing, logging and tracking defects from open to close
- Oversee proactive operational monitoring where necessary
- Want to solve complex technical issues with Google and Appsbroker technology, brainstorming with Appsbroker Support, Google Support and working closely with customer technical & business teams
- Identify, test and release in a controlled manner, configuration bug fixes and software updates
- Like working with data to improve the outcome of customer projects
- Aim to become an expert on Google technologies including: Google Workspace, Container Engine, Kubernetes, BigQuery, Cloud SQL, Compute Engine
- Are happy to work in shifts to cover our 24×7 support operations if needed
As our services evolve, there is plenty of scope to define, own and improve existing processes, customer relationships and continual service improvement initiatives.
- Ticket logging, categorization, prioritization and assignment
- Incident Management and Resolution
- Service Request fulfillment
- Change Management and Resolution
- Problem Management and Resolution
- On-call escalation management
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieve contractual SLAs
- Aim for customer satisfaction
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience
- 1 + year of experience in an Application Support role, preferably in an ITIL environment. Activities would include bespoke software application support
- Experience using SQL (i.e. Functions, Stored procedures, Triggers etc.) and ETL tools
- Exposure to any of the BI tools (i.e. Tableau, Qlikview, DataStudio, Looker, B.O. etc.)
- Good English customers communication, written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships and work effectively cross-functionally
- Database configuration and management, ideally with MySQL or Google BigQuery
- Knowledge of data migration would be an advantage
- Understanding of data warehouse concept
- Coding / scripting skills in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, etc.
What We Offer to You
- Motivating salary and additional benefits
- Remote work, whenever possible
- Intensive and continuous Google training
- Google-like working atmosphere in modern office
Appsbroker is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
As an applicant please review our privacy statement: https://www.appsbroker.com/privacy-policy