Are you looking for us?
Appsbroker is Google’s largest Managed Service Provider in Europe. We are delighted to hold MSP status and are Google’s Partner of the Year; Application Development. Our expertise in Data, Application development, Infrastructure and Managed Services helps us to solve big hairy problems for some of the world’s most exciting brands using Google Cloud Technology.
Our culture is fun and supportive with a determination to put the Appsbroker team and our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are in a very exciting period of growth and we need more high calibre professionals to help drive further expansion.
Are we looking for you?
Game changer, looking at the Art of the Possible! At Appsbroker we are looking to create and deliver next generation Intelligent Managed Services that will power some of the biggest brands globally on native cloud platforms.
You will be bringing innovation to traditional managed service offerings. Using AI, automation, machine learning, intervention and prevention to increase productivity and reduce the focus on traditional legacy support. We aim to solve user problems before they are even aware there is a problem. Using innovative tech, service offerings and delivery to reduce the reliance on reactive service desk staff.
Are you already thinking that traditional managed services can be evolved? Have you thought about levering advanced technology to improve the customer experience? Have you thought about how to innovate in this established space? We need a forward thinking, exceptional innovator who has already thought about what next generation managed service looks like. Then we will work with you to make it happen.
You will be motivated to build customer relationships at C level around some of the most innovative Google technologies, and be excited by a job working with some of the best minds in technology.
You are passionate about delivering value to customers and prized for going the extra mile. You’re flexible and creative in your approach and prepared to make a difference. You’re professional – fair, honest and committed.
This is a leadership role for an ambitious IT Service Management professional, representing a significant opportunity to develop a next generation managed service business unit in a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial firm. You will have responsibility for defining and selling the overall services strategy, service proposition and tools to support self service, collaborative service or fully managed services for cloud based solutions.
The Role (80%)
Appsbroker is dynamic and the role is varied so you’ll get involved in a wide range of activities but here are the main customer facing things we’ll need you to do:
- Develop and maintain a next generation Intelligent Managed Services portfolio and go to market strategy that leverages industry experience
- Support the sales team with expert customer guidance on how business challenges can be solved with relevant cloud managed support models, mapping requirements to best-in-class ITSM delivery, selecting the most appropriate tools and proposing commercial models
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to ensure retention and growth in spend
- Manage multiple customer opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary
- Providing clients with consultancy in the area of service management and shared service design
- Engaging with clients from pre-sales through to go-live acting as the point of authority on managed services operation and the point of escalation for all commercial discussions
- Be able to travel as required by the business
- Be required to generate proposals and presentations built and focused around identified customer needs
- Maintain an understanding of current technology and create blog posts and white papers to promote our brand and help cement our position as a leader in the field.
- Provide Technical Leadership and work closely with the Appsbroker Managed Services Delivery team which has established web application, SaaS, PaaS and IaaS support and deployment capabilities
The Role (20%)
- Create blog posts and white papers to promote our brand and help cement our position as a leader in the field.
- Drive accreditations within the practice area
- Deliver presentations internally and externally regarding the Managed Services Cloud propositions
What will make you extraordinary in this role?
- Strong understanding of how to develop a viable commercial model that centres on the development of annuity revenues and has clear metrics. This includes self-care and fully managed support
- Experience creating service management models for bespoke web applications, platforms and cloud Infrastructure
- Strong commercial experience in the successful capture and delivery of large commercially successful managed service relationships
- Team management experience
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, (experience with writing blogs and white papers is desirable)
- Deep knowledge of ITSM/ITIL and associated managed services best practices
- Strong understanding of customer needs; business cases and how customers justify managed services spend financially
- Proven ability of conducting rigorous analysis of complex issues
- The gravitas to engage effectively with C-level stakeholders
- Demonstration of consistent over achievement throughout your career
- Proven track record in building and selling compelling propositions
- Extensive and strong business acumen with an ability to quickly understand market trends
- Broad understanding of customer needs; business cases and how customers justify analytic spend financially
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise IT clients such as retail, manufacturing, media, fintech, insuretech and telecoms
- Ability to be comfortable in an agile environment, having worked with agile focused developers, BAs and platform engineers
- Degree-level education or equivalent experience
Appsbroker is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
As an applicant please review our privacy statement: https://www.appsbroker.com/privacy-policy