Appsbroker is Google’s largest Premier Partner in Europe. We deliver leading-edge cloud professional and applications services to some of the world’s most exciting brands, in sectors from retail through automotive to finance. We are in a very exciting period of growth and we need extraordinary professionals to help drive further expansion.
We provide an exceptionally engaging employee environment with an emphasis on fun and creativity across all of our activities. We are made up of like-minded individuals who collectively and consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. Being a people focussed business means we put the team and the customer at the heart of everything we do, whilst delivering exceptional solutions.
As a Lead Software Engineer at Appsbroker you will get the chance to work with some of the most innovative Google technology, and be excited by a job working with some of the best minds in technology.
If you live and breathe all aspects of application development then we want to talk to you. We are looking for professionals who are passionate about helping organisations create major shifts in their business through the use of native cloud platforms.
As a Lead Software Engineer at Appsbroker you will help design, develop and deploy high-quality solutions for a range of clients working in many different fields.
You will lead, and help grow, cross-functional agile team(s), driving engineering best practice as well as mentoring team members to grow their skills and experience.
This is a hands on role, so your previous experience will mean you are adept at finding solutions to complex problems in both code and design.
We use advanced Google technologies, so we’re looking for someone with a thirst to learn and the ability to master them.
We’re committed to continuous improvement, so you will be expected to proactively suggest and implement enhancements, along with driving and influencing the vision and key engineering decisions with the department.
Whilst this is a Iasi based position, you will have the opportunity to work with engineering teams in UK and RO and engage with customers to drive projects.
You will work with customers and across the business to grow your team(s) into highly productive and valued contributors within a customers organisation.
As the right candidate you will have:
- Experience leading technical projects; ideally in a structured methodology like; Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc
- Have a deep understanding of system design and be able to apply that knowledge to design pragmatic solutions
- Can gain a deep understanding of the project and business goals, which you can translate into a technical solution
- Have experience in mentoring and supporting peers and engineering teams, fostering best engineering practices
- Actively invest in your technical skills and leadership abilities
- Have experience in identifying, debugging and resolving complex production issues
It’d be great if you have:
- Cloud experience (GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience working in a consultative capacity and growing out a company presence within a customer
- Experience working alongside Sales teams and collaborating on sales opportunities
Appsbroker is an equal opportunities employer.
As an applicant please review our privacy statement: https://www.appsbroker.com/privacy-policy