Are you looking for us?
Appsbroker is Google’s largest Premier Partner in Europe. We are delighted to hold MSP status and are Google’s Partner of the Year; Application Development. Our expertise in Data, Application development, Infrastructure and Managed Services helps us to solve problems for some of the world’s most exciting brands using Google Cloud Technology.
Our culture is fun and supportive with a determination to put the Appsbroker team and our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are in a very exciting period of growth and we need more high calibre wonderful professionals to help drive further expansion.
Are we looking for you?
You are passionate about delivering value to customers and prized for going the extra mile. You’re flexible and creative in your approach and prepared to make a difference. You’re professional – fair, honest and committed. You’re happy to travel/work from client sites and excited to get involved in the ‘next big thing’ whatever that might be
As a Cloud Security Consultant you will be experienced with Information and Data Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance. You will be familiar with managing or supporting the implementation of ISO 27001 and associated management systems, ISO Standards, GDPR etc applying to Cloud Delivery services. You’ll be working with clients to ensure security compliance is met within our new project implementations. Taking our customers on the safe path when adopting Cloud.
Skills that come naturally to you…
- Collaborative and proactive
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and critical thinking
- Logical and methodical
- Articulate, persuasive and commercially aware
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Data Protection / GDPR / ISO 27701
- PCI Payment Card Industry Standards
- ISO 27017
- ISO 20000 – Service Management
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity
- Cloud Security Alliance Standards
- Centre for Internet Security CI
- UK Public Sector Standards
- Identity management solution i.e. active directory, cloud identity, etc
Integration with SIEM, vulnerability assessment tooling, etc
It would be great if you have (or are excited to gain)…
- Public Cloud experience
The Role (80%)
Appsbroker is dynamic and the role is varied so you’ll get involved in a wide range of activities but here are the main customer facing things we’ll need you to do:
- Consulting with end clients on all elements of governance and security controls, ensuring our solutions incorporate these requirements
- Leading the client on best practice, within modern cloud engagements. Helping clients embrace the new cloud tech, in a safe way
- Managing or supporting the implementation of ISO 27001 and/or other project/s related to Information Security, Data Protection, security governance, strategy, risk assessments and management
- Strong understanding of IT solutions/infrastructure (note we are not seeking technical skills).
- Rapidly analyse client situations and tailor appropriate responses to fit them.
- Able to think commercially, whilst also able to see where to add value
The Role (20%)
- Cloud evangelist, giving clients assurance on integration and transformation to Cloud on Security elements
Appsbroker is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
As an applicant please review our privacy statement: https://www.appsbroker.com/privacy-policy