Hi! Welcome to the Appsbroker external website. Here we’ve collected together all of the legalese to do with your data and how you use our site. Take a little read so you know what we’re up to. Enjoy.
Appsbroker loves our customers and visitors and we are passionate about your online security and privacy. We take great care over the data you might share with us and any personal information submitted. Please take a look below for some info on how we use your information and how our site works.
Security of Data You Give Us
Giving Us Data
We love our customers and visitors getting in touch with us. When you contact us through our web platforms you agree that any of your submitted information is provided as non-confidential. CVs sent for consideration for employment at either our UK or Romanian offices are the only exception to this, where only necessary recruitment staff may have information shared with them.
All content and resources held on Appsbroker web properties, whether in previous, current or future versions, registered or not, is owned, controlled or licensed to Appsbroker. This includes text, graphics, concepts, products and rich media. All content is subject to and protected by UK intellectual property law. All content included within our web properties, products and applications may not be used in any way (reproduced, modified, adapted, resold, published, distributed or copied) without gaining written prior permission. Permission is granted for download, display and print use in relation to promotion of Appsbroker products within your organisation, or for personal or educational use. Copyright notices and credit to Appsbroker must be displayed in these cases. When you use Appsbroker web properties you are agreeing to abide by UK intellectual property laws as well as any specific copyright notices on our sites. Usage rights not specifically granted upon application are reserved by us.
Please do not use content or text from Appsbroker web properties and sites in any manner that may infringe statutory or copyright rights of third party organisations or sites. We also would like to know if you believe any of our content infringes your copyright or if any imagery requires third party credit. We strive to create all artwork in house from scratch, but in articles, blog posts, or white papers there may be unauthorised imagery without credit. We take full responsibility for the display of copyrighted material and will remove any that are deemed contradictory to law or artists’ creative ownership. If you would like to query anything with us or send us an Copyright Infringement Complaint, please email us here.
Using Our Sites Improperly
You are agreeing to not use Appsbroker sites or web properties in an improper or unauthorised way. You must not:
- Use hacking, brute force, password tracking, malware or any other way to gain access to any part of this website, our networks, apps, customer data, our web properties or data, systems or networks linked to Appsbroker.
- Use any means to attempt to gain access to any information, documents or data not expressly made available through external channels including this website.
- Use any means including hacking or vandalism to attempt to restrict or tamper with the operation of this website or any Appsbroker system or web property. You must not prevent any visitors from accessing or using our web properties by any means.
Linking to Our Sites
We love everyone knowing about us and we love it when our customers and visitors spread awareness of us and our products. This may involve linking to our sites and services, apps and web properties or our social media pages. We really appreciate getting the word out about the work we do but there are a couple of things to note.
We let you link to the Appsbroker Website and web properties within your organisation freely, but on public websites, forums or social media sites we only permit the sharing and linking of publicly available Appsbroker webpages and social media posts. Outside of your organisation, apps and services provided by Appsbroker must not be shared publicly. Any aspect of a custom web property build by us within your organisation is not for public consumption and therefore must not be linked to in the public domain. We may allow this with written prior permission upon request.
Linking is only allowed as a text link, in full text, and URLs are not to be shortened using popular URL shortening tools.
Appsbroker only permits links to our pages, properties, apps and posts that do not:
- Frame or bind any part of our website or post content.
- Alter the look and feel of our web properties.
- Look to combine your organisation’s services and products with Appsbroker’s or misrepresent your relationship with or use of Appsbroker’s services.
- Duplicate our web content, intellectual property, imagery, media or text copy infringing our statutory rights and UK copyright laws.
- Use our logos, trademarks, intellectual property, imagery, media or text copy in any way not explicitly permitted by Appsbroker.
- Create incorrect impressions of your relationship with Appsbroker or seek to damage Appsbroker’s reputation or services.
- Alter the effectiveness of our SEO, search rankings, trademarks or copyright by use of hidden metatags or text, or any other means.
- Appear alongside web sites, services or products that may create a false affiliation or might bring Appsbroker into disrepute.
You may only use our corporate logo as seen on our website or brand assets web page as imagery alongside linking to Appsbroker web properties, websites and services. We reserve the right to ask you to remove any links to our content that we deem inappropriate.
These Terms are a binding agreement regarding your use and access of this website and Appsbroker web properties between you and us. You are also agreeing to abide by UK intellectual property laws and any other applicable UK law relating to proper use of online resources, websites and content. In the case of violations of the Terms, Appsbroker reserves the right to revoke access to web properties, applications and content, as well as seek legal advice and any remedy that may be applicable in law.
Here we are at the end! Thanks for getting through all that. Now enjoy using our websites, apps, services and web platforms!